Thursday, February 19, 2015

Salad garden!

I watered my salad garden well today and finally got a pic of it.  WHILE watering, LOL!  The netting isn't very pretty, but it IS functional.  (Remember that outdoor kitty?)  I can't wait to show you baby plants poking thru in a week or two!!

My little dogette, Mia is still young enough to get into everything, so I need to keep her close.  I put her on a retractable leash that I have clipped to my belt loop.  Today she had to 'help' me with all my activities, indoors and out.  I spent quite a bit of time sweeping inside today, and it was from room to room to room... I wore that poor little thing out.  (She is used to taking several naps during the day.)  I caught her at a quiet moment when I thought the light was interesting.  Isn't she a cutie?  A total booger, but a cute one.

Nobody thought to take anything out of the freezer for dinner, but thankfully, we have an awesome pizza joint in our tiny little town!  Our usual order (for Kern and I and sometimes Kae) is sausage, onion and black olives.  Seriously good pizza.  A little added Parmesan and hot pepper flakes makes it AWESOME!!   Especially awesome because I don't have to clean up afterwards!!


Thanks for dinner tonight, Honey!  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment