Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New family member


As if our lives weren't complicated enough, I decided to accept Shelly's offer to give me a puppy!!  Mia is a Chiweenie!!  Half Chihuahua,  half Dachshund  (Sp??).  TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!  She's smart as a whip, stubborn as a mule, and picks and chooses when she wants to listen to me.  She was tough to house train, and even now, I don't push it too long if she asks to go out.  Here are some baby pictures!


She has grown a bit since summer.  She is currently about 7 to 7-1/2 pounds at just over 6 months.  We still have to watch her like a hawk, because she wants to eat everything.  I'm constantly opening her mouth and fishing things out of there.  I have to put her on a leash attached to my belt loop when we go outside to work or I am hollering at her to get out of the neighbor's burn pile, or from behind the garage, or halfway to the back of the property.  She's a brat.  I love her like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment